How to Glue Latex seams tutorial
If you’ve ever wondered how to glue together straight latex seams or create curved latex seams, this is the tutorial you’ve been searching for.
- Start with two pieces of latex and press each piece downward with both pieces touching in the middle.
- Flatten out each piece by using your hand.
- Glue the curved latex seams by putting both pieces together, and then using your finger to press down the center. Work slowly and carefully to create an easy curved effect.
- When you finally hit the bottom of the piece, continue to press down onto the latex fabric.
- Afterwards, you can gently pull on one side to be sure that the latex pieces are secure.
For more latex fashion inspiration, be sure to check back for regular updates on our blog. As always, we have plenty of latex fabric options available on our website, so be sure to browse through our selection today.
Written by Jade Nicolette