DIY clear vinyl pool bag
Summer is here to stay, and now is the best time to get moving on some fun crafty projects. DIY Blogger Raegun Ramblings has created a simple and easy to follow DIY tutorial to create a clear vinyl pool bag.
Nothing beats a fun day in the sun at the pool, but you’re going to need a proper bag to help protect all of your essentials. It’s super easy to create a bag that meets your lifestyle needs. Whether you need a smaller clutch style to hold your phone or a bigger tote bag to handle everything and anything, there’s an option for you.
- You’ll need clear vinyl material, double fold bias tape and snaps with tools to attach into place. For a clutch size, opt for clear vinyl material about 10 by 13, along with about one yard of bias tape. A larger bag size will call for around 18×60 clear vinyl material and about two yards of bias tape.
- To get started, take your clear vinyl fabric and fold in half, then measure out the bias tape along the edge.You can fold the edge of the fabric under the bias tape in order to conceal the rough edge.
- Continue to attach the bias tape around the edge. The remaining part will serve as a wrist loop.
- The last steps involve attaching the snaps into place. Be sure to watch her instructional video for a visual guide and more details.
- You’ll need to sew the sides together and finally attach the snaps.
The finished product is perfect for carrying all of your poolside essentials. From sunglasses, lip balms, goggles and snacks, there’s so many uses for these awesome clear vinyl bags. In need of more ideas? Try mixing things up by selecting some colorful bias tape for a fun feel. You can also opt for using studded accents or other notions as opposed to snaps for more of an edge. Hit the pool in style with this super sleek clear vinyl bag.
Try mixing things up by selecting some colorful bias tape for a fun feel. You can also opt for using studded accents or other notions as opposed to snaps for more of an edge. Hit the pool in style with this super sleek clear vinyl bag.