There no items in your cart.
Checkout
MJTRENDS

apprentice

Great resource for latex lovers

MJ Trends is a great resource for those of us who love to create latex fetish clothing.  With the exception of items such as gloves, I make all my latex creations using material from MJ Trends!

They offer quality material at the best prices, shipping is very fast and the customer support is great and prompt.  There are many tutorials and suggestions for those that are new to the process of making latex clothing and most of the tools and supplies you will need are also offered.

Riki

My new .3mm latex catsuit made with latex from MJ Trends.

Response by: Forrest, January 16th 2014 7:28:19 am

Wow, you made your own catsuit, this is really cool, so I guess I could make one also. Was it hard to make or glue it all together. I sure would love more info on how to do this, can I write my email in here, or is this a no no.

Response by: Forrest, January 16th 2014 11:47:52 am

Me again, I would like to know what thickness latex I should use for making a pencil skirt or leggings. Has anyone made these before?

Response by: Richard, January 17th 2014 4:39:18 am

Nice catsuit, could you post the pattern you used?

Thanx

Response by: Richard, January 22nd 2014 8:41:58 pm

@ Master....Usually .30mm...but if you like the soft feeling .20mm

But the thinner it is the harder it is to work with. As the thinner stuff curls when glued. But this can be resolved by taping the opposite side that you put the glue on.

Hope this helps;-)

Response by: Forrest, February 19th 2014 1:01:09 am

This month I finally get to order some latex sheeting. I'm get some brown and white to make a pencil skirt & a white blouse, I'm excited!!

Response by: antrices, April 30th 2014 5:16:29 pm

Wow i bet it took a lot of ploish, i will make my own one day! *u* im so inspired

Response by: scarletonthetile, May 3rd 2014 8:55:29 pm

I love catsuits, this is amazing!