There no items in your cart.
Checkout
MJTRENDS

apprentice

Butty Shorts

Hi to all,
I am trying to make shorts that take the form of the but line, i don't know how to explained, something like the picture i attached to this post.

Any advice how to achieve something like this in latex? 

Thanks in advance for the answes.

Response by: Chloe, April 7th 2021 3:40:00 pm

The way you make those shorts is to use a thin strip of latex to serve as a piece of elastic going down the middle of the butt.  Sorry that I don't have any patterns that I can reference, but that is the gist of how they make it curve inward in the middle.

Response by: gmb, April 8th 2021 12:10:42 pm

Many thanks for your answer, I will try it that way.

Response by: mlurk, July 29th 2021 7:44:09 pm

I hope you have figured this out, but if not I have something for you to think about. Just like in your photo you had a pair of shorts then you added a thong or a body suit over top. That made your butty shorts. What you have to do is the same thing with latex. The only difference is that the thong has to be of thicker latex than the shorts so it pulls the shorts latex into the butt. But that creates another problem, chafing or skin irritation because of the folds in the shorts in the butt area.

Response by: Mike2021, September 30th 2021 11:53:45 pm

@Chloe, @mlurk - As a follow up to OP, I'm trying to make a set of leggings for the wife.  She dislikes the "boxiness" even the thinnest, tightest latex gives her butt and has been hunting for a pair that better frame her... assets? 

My idea is to combine a thicker material as a thong base, use thinner for the leg panels and dart the curviest areas to still allow for a single piece hip - ankle. 

Does this sound like a reasonable plan, or will it be a bunch of extra work for little to no benefit?

Thanks for any advice

Response by: mlurk, October 3rd 2021 9:41:27 pm

The best way to do this is to add a zipper to the crotch and rear. About 24" long. You want something that does not stretch, but be careful, if it is too tight it might chaff the skin where you don't want it to ( a permanent camel toe while wearing these). An added benefit to this is that the wearer can relieve themselves while wearing these tights